Saturday, July 27, 2013
The other day we were at Grandam's house and all the cousins were over. Uncle Joe gave you a really cool airplane as a present. He sure loves you! At first you didn't want to share your new toy. Bethany was chasing after you trying to get it and you were running up the hill away from her yelling. It was really funny! But then Bethany got a splinter in her foot. Grandma got a bucket of water and started washing her feet. You shared your plane with Bethany all on your own since she was crying. Then you helped Grandma wash her feet. It was so sweet! After that Grandma let you and Bethany play toys in the water bucket. Bethany was throwing all of the toys out of the bucket. You were yelling no but she wasn't listening so you hit her on the head. I had you say sorry and you said it! Then I told you to give her a hug and you gave her such a sweet big hug. Then you put your hand gently on her cheek and said something really sweet to her! I wish we knew what it was. I love seeing your sweet caring side come out! Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment